
"Falling like a Lonely Tear Drop"
In this project the request was to transform the metaphor into yourself. The tear drop for example was from into myself as if i was streaming down my cheeks, it was very difficult to find a tutorial that was realistic enough but in the end I am satisfied with the outcome. It was also very difficult to change my body into a tear drop too, I feel that I could have done a better job but it was in a way okay. The reason i picked this metaphor was not because I feel lonely but because of the stress of school i feel like as if i have pressure and I am lonely trying to accomplish passing classes which is very difficult at the moment.
2 comments:
You did a very good job I like how you did this you are right about the outcome it is very well done.
Andrea, your portfolio is missing a few things and it looks like you could have taken a little more time with the reflections. However, your artwork always captures a very strong dynamic. I have enjoyed watching your creativity and design style develope. It has been a pleasure having you as a student!
Post a Comment